|2 × 2 × 2 cm
*1 single tealight candle*
Made with pure Beeswax from our very own hives, each candle has a pure cotton wick and has a burn time of approximately 2hrs.
Tips & Tricks!
– Always burn your tealight candle in a heat resistant jar and surface
– Our rolled Tealight candles are designed to be burned in one sitting
– Make sure your candle burns completely to the outside edge before extinguishing
– Never leave a burning candle unattended
– Keep candle out of reach of children and pets
– Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times
– You should never blow out a candle! Blowing out will cause smoke. To avoid this either use a candle snuffer which will instantly deprive the flame of oxygen or a wick dipper that you bend the wick into the pool of wax. Coating the wick with wax will also make it easier to relight next time.
– Once wick has fully extinguished, do not touch until completely cool. Then simply pop out any remaining wax left over. You can then place another Tealight in.
BENEFITS OF BURNING BEESWAX
Beeswax produces negative ions when burned.
Those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odours, and mold in the atmosphere, easing allergy and asthma symptoms and improving breathing for anyone nearby.
Find out interesting facts about beeswax and how hard the bees work to create it here
|2 × 2 × 2 cm